Slim History Anti-Cellulite Care Kit
Massage with an anti-cellulite brush using Coconut natural sugar body scrub and anti-cellulite cream is a real SPA body care that will leave your skin extremely smooth, soft and taut. Crushed sugar and sea salt particles, as well as valuable oils and vitamins will even out the skin's relief and body contours, increase elasticity and firmness, and help exfoliate dead cells of the epidermis. Stretch marks, "orange peel" and other manifestations of cellulite will become less noticeable. The anti-cellulite cream helps smooth the skin, improves lymph circulation, increases skin elasticity and tone, effectively works with cellulite, removes excess fluid and toxins. The use of an anti-cellulite set in combination with a brush improves the permeability of active ingredients to the epidermis, provides a thorough and delicate exfoliation, accelerates the outflow of lymph, eliminates edema, cellulite, makes the skin soft and smooth.
The set includes:
Anti-cellulite double body brush with natural bristles and a massager - a high-quality brush evens out the skin's relief and body contours, helps to increase the elasticity and firmness of the skin, and intensively exfoliates the stratum corneum.
Massage brush for dry massage: ◦ evens out skin relief and body contours; ◦ increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin; ◦ exfoliates dead cells of the epidermis; ◦ makes the skin soft and smooth; ◦ eliminates edema and cellulite; ◦ stimulates metabolic processes.
Coconut Sugar Body Scrub - has a natural formula that is supplemented with olive, grape seed and almond oils, which not only moisturize and nourish the skin, but can accelerate the regeneration of epidermal cells, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and restore elasticity to tired, flabby skin.
Features of the body scrub Coconut from the Lapush brand: ◦ Gently but effectively cleanses the body from impurities and stratum corneum; ◦ Normalizes the water balance of the epidermis; ◦ Gives the skin silkiness; ◦ Tones up and tones the skin; ◦ Natural composition and quality ingredients; ◦ Moisturizes the skin and nourishes it with valuable trace elements; ◦ Helps to reduce the severity of the "orange peel"; ◦ Increases the firmness and elasticity of the epidermis.
Ingredients (INCI): Sugar, Sea salt, Olive oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zea mays germ oil, Lecithins, Polyglyceryl stearate olive oil Glycereth-8 esters, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol , EthylhexylGlycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Food colorant.
Anti-cellulite cream - an effective product in the fight against orange peel and cellulite, has a unique composition, which combines caffeine, extracts of red and black pepper, ginger, horse chestnut, green coffee, kelp, menthol with a complex of vegetable oils that act locally in fat cells , burn and prevent their occurrence.
Features of using anti-cellulite cream:
• Promotes smoothing of the skin;
• Improves lymph circulation;
• Increases skin elasticity and tone;
• The tool works effectively with cellulite;
• Removes excess fluid and toxins.
Ingredients: (INCI): Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerol Monostearate, Stearic Acid Glycerol Monoester, Isopropyl palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Cao, The Seobrterter Caffeine, Tocopherol Acetate, Capsicum Annuum Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract, Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract, Coffea (Green Coffee) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, Dianthus Cractary , Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components. It is recommended to check for allergic reactions before first use. Not recommended for people with high blood pressure, pregnant women, with varicose veins, applied to open wounds and affected skin. Avoid contact with mucous membranes, do not apply to sensitive skin areas: bikini area, armpits, under the knees, on the bend of the elbow.
Mode of application:
It is recommended to use a dry massage brush on dry skin before showering.
• The dry massage procedure is recommended to be performed with direct stroking and circular movements, rubbing should be done from the bottom up along the massage lines of lymph movement. We recommend starting the massage from the feet, gradually going up. Rub your back in straight movements, from the lower back and up.
Rub the problem areas longer and more intensively. At the end of the procedure, massage your arms and shoulders with light sliding movements.
It is advisable to start with 3-4 minutes of the procedure so that the skin gets used to the intense effect on the epidermis, and then the procedure time can be increased to 10-15 minutes. The regularity of the procedures is 3-4 times a week. After use, you need to clean the massage brush and rinse the skin. A contrast shower is recommended.
• After showering or bathing, massage the body scrub onto steamed skin in a circular motion. Pay special attention to problem areas. After the procedure, you must wash off the product.
• Apply the anti-cellulite cream with massage movements to problem areas of the skin until completely absorbed. To enhance the effect, apply the cream to the skin after a shower, wrap with a film and keep for 20-30 minutes, rinse with cool water. In case of severe burning or any discomfort, immediately wash off with plenty of cool water.
You need to rinse the brush no more than twice a month. For this:
• fill a small container with warm water;
• drip shower gel or other detergent;
• immerse the brush down with the bristles and rinse it without wetting the brush body;
• rinse the villi in clean water and remove excess moisture with a towel;
• dry the brush with the bristles down.
|Anti-cellulite, Shape correction|
|Day, Night, Universal|
|Fat, Combined, Normal, Problematic, Dry, Sensitive, Mature|